2) Make sure that the correct operating system and browser are selected
Note: Adobe's download page may have pre-selected a check box to install optional software (such as Google Chrome or McAfee Security Scan). If you do not want to install this optional software, you need to untick the checkbox before downloading Flash Player.
3) Click "Install Now" to download the installer file onto your computer
4) Close all browsers before running the installer file. Make sure that you have privileges for installing software on your computer.
5) Run the installer file and follow the instructions for the installation process.
If you encounter any problems during the installation, please check Adobe's help pages (PC / Mac) for possible solutions.
How to enable Flash Player on your Internet Explorer
1) Click the Tools icon in the upper-right corner of Internet Explorer. (The icon looks like a gear);
2) In the pop-up menu that appears, click Manage Add-ons;
3) In the dialog box that appears, select Toolbars and Extensions;
4) In the list of Add-ons, look for “Shockwave Flash Object” (another name for Flash Player). In the Status column, check to see whether Shockwave Flash Object is Disabled. If it is disabled, click the row for Shockwave Flash Object to highlight it;