If you can’t make purchases, please try the following:
- Check the list of countries eligible for payments in Google Play Store. If your country is not in the list, you cannot make payments through the Google Play Store.
- Check your internet connection. You need to have a stable internet connection in order to make a payment.
- Open the Settings menu on your device, tap the Apps icon and find Google Play Store.
- If it is disabled, please Enable and restart the device.
- If your device doesn’t come with the Google Play Store pre-installed, please install it manually.
If the internet connection is stable and your country is eligible for payments, please try the following:
- On your phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store app by clicking on three horizontal lines in the left upper corner.
- Add one of the payment methods by choosing Payment methods.
- Try to make a payment in the app once again.
- Tap Account > Purchase history in the Google Play Store to see if your payment went through.
If the payment didn’t go through:
- Make sure your card and address information is up to date.
- Restart your device and try to make a payment once again.
All payments are going through Google Play Store. Perhaps the store is overloaded at the moment and that is why your payment cannot be made. Please wait a few minutes and try to make a payment once again.