Once you have reached level 4, you will see the icon of this event here. However, the access to the event will still be locked.
You can get access to this event as soon as you complete the quest for School in the main game.
For those of you who have already reached level 4 and built the School, the event will become available straight away.
- this adventure is not limited in time; it has no bonus tasks that are limited in time either
- you can take as much time as you need to complete it; you can stop doing it for as long as you wish and resume it when you wish - you will not lose your progress or any additional rewards because of this
- certain tasks are linked to the main game: you need to complete orders in the main game and receive special items for it to move on in the adventure
- once you have finished the adventure (i.e. completed all the tasks there), you will have access to the event location during the next 24 hours; after that, the access will become locked forever
How to play:
Once you click on the event icon , you will see this window.
Click on 'Proceed', and you will be taken to the adventure field.
This is the icon of your first task.
By clicking on it, you will see the task window.
Please use the Show button to help you find the item you need to remove.
The yellow arrow will indicate where the requested item is.
If the arrow is pointing at the clouds, you need to remove the items on the edge of the clouds to make more land visible.
As soon as you complete the task, a window with your rewards will appear. Click on the green button to claim your reward.
Then the next task will become available on the left side of your game screen.
Removing most of the obstacles on the field requires purple energy.
If you point your mouse at an obstacle, you will see how much energy you need to remove it and what items you will get for that.
The items you get from removing the obstacles will be further needed in the event.
Where to get purple energy:
1. It replenishes by itself (1 unit every 30 seconds)
2. By removing chests, bushes of roses, and energy chests on the event field.
Please note that getting energy from an energy chest requires a gold saw. The process of getting the gold saw is described below.
3. There is an energy shop; you can access it by clicking the '+' sign
There you can buy energy for superbucks, real money or claim free energy every 12 hours
The animals you will meet in the event will ask for snacks.
You can get snacks in the restored ranger tower.
To produce one snack, you will need 2 piles of seeds, 2 mushrooms and 4 tuffets.
The recipe is the same throughout the whole event.
- you can get seeds from tall sunflowers
- you can get mushrooms from tree trunks with mushrooms
- you can get tuffets from common reed and dry grass
To complete some tasks, you will need a gold saw.
You can get it in the main game. You need to click on 'Show' to get there.
How the cargo helicopter works:
This is a cargo helicopter that will bring you the gold saw.
This is how the cargo helicopter window is organised:
There are 5 orders that you need to complete within the allotted time. You see only three of them as you open the helicopter window.
Each order requires one certain item. You complete an order by clicking 'Send' under the item.
When you click on 'Send', this order will be replaced by another order and a yellow progress bar will appear above.
When you send the second order, a second yellow bar will light up and the fifth order will appear.
After you complete the third order, the third yellow bar will light up but no new orders will appear. You will just need to complete the ones that you already have.
As soon as you complete all 5 orders, you will get the reward containing the gold saw.
1. If you do not manage to complete all the five tasks within the allotted time, the helicopter will leave and you will need to wait for it to come back. When the helicopter comes back, the orders will be reset and you will need to start completing them from scratch.
2. If you manage to complete only 1 or 2 orders within the allotted time, the helicopter will leave and you will not get any rewards nor the gold saw. When the helicopter comes back, the orders will be reset and you will need to start completing them from scratch.
3. If you manage to complete only 3 or 4 orders within the allotted time, the helicopter will leave and you will get the rewards from the first gift box. You will not receive the gold saw. When the helicopter comes back, the orders will be reset and you will need to start completing them from scratch.
4. If you complete all 5 tasks within the allotted time, you will get the rewards only from the second box (the one with the gold saw). You will not receive the rewards from the first gift box.
After you have obtained the gold saw, you can return to the adventure to - the gold saw will be applied automatically.
To remove crates, you will need a nail puller.
You can produce nail pullers in the workshop once you have restored it.
Each nail puller requires 6 strong wood logs and 4 stone blocks. This recipe does not change during the event.
After you complete all the tasks, you will be able to access the event location for the next 24 hours. As soon as this time expires, the event location will become locked.
You will get a reward for completing the adventure - Sculpture "Red deer"
Every 24 hours: 1 superbuck, 1-2 seasonal currency, 1000 coins during the 12 days after you have placed it in your city
The adventure is linked to the Railway Station quest.
If you have not finished the Railway Station quest, one of the tasks there will require an item called Helper's business card. You can get this item only after you complete the whole adventure. This task cannot be skipped for superbucks or completed in a different way.
So, in order to build the Railway Station, you need to complete the adventure first, get the Helper's business card there and proceed to building the station.