Available from level 30+
You can find the tasks for upgrading the new buildings in the Architectural bureau.
What are the advantages of upgrading your buildings?
- Shorter production time;
- New recipes!
Note: The regular version of the building turns into the upgraded version, so in total you can have 7 buildings of each kind, 7 car factories (regular version & upgraded), 7 food factories (regular version & upgraded) and so on… you can only do one upgrade of each at a time. It is not possible to have more than 7.
Please pay close attention as some items cost SUPERBUCKS to make!
Upgraded Car factory
sedan - time reduced from 4 hours to 3.5
- mini-van - time reduced from 5 hours to 4 hours
- off-road vehicle - time reduced from 6 hours to 5
- cabriolet - pay attention! starting production will cost 1 superbuck each: 175 goods in 1 h
- pick-up truck: 275 goods in 3 hoursUpgraded Ready-to-eat food factory
- spaghetti sauce - time reduced from 2 hours to 1,5
- ravioli - time reduced from 4 hours to 3,5
- frozen pizza - time reduced from 6 hours to 4
Production time reduced to 5 hours instead of 6.
- smoked salmon: 150 goods in 45 min Pay close attention as this takes 1 sb to make each one!
- ice cream in a can - 230 goods in 6 hours.Upgraded Print shop
Upgraded Creative Studio
- daily newspaper - 3 hours instead of 2 hours;
- spot catalogue - 4 hours instead of 5 hours;
- glossy magazine -5 hours instead of 6 hours;
- Vinyl Banner - 300 goods in 6 hours.
- figurine set - time reduced to 2,5 hours instead of 3
- framed picture - timed reduced to 4 hours instead of 5;
- Tapestry - 280 goods in 2 hours; Pay close attention as this cost 2 sb to make each one!
- Stained-glass window - 250 goods in 5 hours;Upgraded Clock Shop