Magic Pass is a seasonal gaming event where you can earn points in regular game mode.
You can earn valuable rewards by completing Magic Pass levels, including campaign and valley energy, shards and unique heroes' skins, silver, gold, and other in-game resources.
Magic Pass points are awarded for the following actions:
- 1 point for spending 1 unit of Campaign Energy
- 2 points for spending 1 unit of Valley of Treasures Energy
- 2 points for spending energy for the "Portal to the Unknown" Raid
- 8 points for winning a battle in the Tomb of Horrors
- 8 points for winning a Challenge
- 16 points for fighting a battle in the Arena
- 16 points for fighting a battle in the Tournament
- 80 points for completing "Today's Quests"
Players have access to free rewards from level 1 to 100 in Magic Pass (located at the bottom of the progress bar).
Players can also unlock Special Rewards on levels 1 to 201 (located at the top of the progress bar) by purchasing one of the Magic Passes offered.
You can collect rewards individually (by tapping on the icon with a particular reward) or all at once (by tapping on the button "Collect all").
Each Magic Pass season contains unique rewards and is held only once.
However, shards of the heroes from each season are added to other game modes or to the Market some time after the season ends.
At the end of the season, all uncollected Magic Pass rewards are automatically added to the player's profile.